On Feature Friday I feature people, products or just random things that I think are pretty cool. My aim is to leave you a little bit more enlightened and inspired! And hey, I’m open to new things, so please hollar at me, if you have any pretty cool FF suggestions.
Mandy Frank – Mrs Port Elizabeth 2012
Thank you sooooo much for thinking of me. Who am I? I am just Mandy. The Middle of 3 children (all girls) of 2 loving parents. A daughter of the King. A blessed wife and doting mom. A ‘what you see is what you get’ kinda girl. I am very approachable and appreciate the simple things in life.
2. You’re a feature today, because I think you’re pretty cool 🙂 Why do you think you’re cool?
Mmmmm – maybe I’m cool in like a nerdy kind of way? Haha – I’m a really good friend. I know this, because my friends tell me that all the time. Then again, I am surrounded by really cool people!! I don’t get upset easily, and the older I get (pushing 30 – #whoop) – the calmer I seem to be. I am liking me more and more actually. Actually, I love me more and more.
3. What is your favorite thing at the moment?
Biscuits! ! Biscuits, and Pajamas.
4. If you could change one thing today, what would it be?
Anything? Like anything? Peace among families.
5. Learnt how to make anything recently?
What was it? Coconut Ice. Matteo and I had lots of fun making different colours.
6. Share your favorite tip/trick:
every woman should learn how to swirl ….
7. Imagine we’re your kids 🙂 now imagine you had to share a life lesson with us.
What would it be? You can be anything you want to be. Yes! Anything like ANYTHING. And you’re never too young to start sharing God’s love.