So I like a guy that smells good and looks clean.
I mean, obviously that guy is my betrothed, Chrissy.
But I’ve just been thinking about guys in general and how some seem to be so unperturbed by their appearance.
Ladies love looking good!
I’m sure we do it for ourselves but also for the man in our lives (or to get that man LOL).
And men appreciate a lady who looks after herself. Right?
So what am I missing here guys?
Why do some guys just not “GET IT”?
Is it over confidence and zero self-esteem issues?
Is it because they hate the term “metro sexual”?
Is it … because they don’t even know what on earth I’m ranting about right now?
Either way, a tip to all you single guys out there, looking to meet your future Future!
– Smell good, at all times (colognes are a nice idea). Deodorants are good, but there is NOTHING like a guy who has his own smell. (And I mean GOOD smell) It makes you wana spray some of what he’s using on your teddy bear, to help you fall asleep at night.
– Brush yo hair! For real! Brush it! Just brush eeet!!!!!! Yes we see those tentacles! Yes it bugs us!
– Trim yo nails, brother! Unless you want us to do a french manicure on you. In that case, you have issues.
– Fresh breath is a must. Always. This is not just for when you want a smooch. Breath escapes your lips when you talk too. Now you know. My pleasure.
– Look after your body. Look, we’re not looking for the next David Hasselhoff, but being a bit more conscientious about the amount of Big Macs you’re scoffing down, would be a plus.
– Do not burp or fart in front of us (purposefully). No its not cute or funny. I promise.
– Yes we can see that stain on the front of your shirt!!!!
– Change your socks daily. I’m being serious about this.
– Wash your hands after you’ve used the loo!
– Tame your eyebrows – Vaseline works!
– Look after your skin!
– Lotion / Creams are your friend! Aint nothing worse than scaly, dry, hands.
– Guys, I know it might seem reeeaaaally hard to make your clothes match. But it’s SUCH a pleasure seeing a guy actually put some thought into what he is going to wear. It’s like “hey, he really does care!”
Hope I helped someone, somewhere be a little more conscientious about how they are representing themselves 🙂